Friday, March 30, 2012

I resemble humor. You want to do something close to a laugh.

So my teacher has requested to blog about what we plan to do over Spring Break. Well I have been informed that I am leaving the state, and then I'll be babysitting. I'll probably also lose my sanity and fall a lot, but thays beside the point.

I am going to North Carolina! Maybe. The family is mostly there so fun times will ensue. Unless THEY come. "They" are my dementedly evil cousins so they are very mean or rude to me, moving on.

If they are there I will have to babysit them. Hope I live will you? They are not fun times to be around.

So in general ths spring break should be pretty normal. This has been ZeroHeroes23/AbsoluteZeroBlade/AbsoluteZeroKing signing off.

References:

http://myglife.org/usa/srms/index.php/User_profile:ZeroHeroes23

No comments:

Post a Comment